Friday 10 January 2014

day 38: fear of allergic reaction

I have a coworker who has had really bad allergy reactions and when she told me her story, my mind went into this fear mode where now I fear that every time I eat something unusual and experience a slight variation in symptom, I start participating in the fear of an allergy reaction system.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear getting an allergic reaction to something I eat.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give into the fear of death system
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself  to assume that I will end up having the same experience as someone else
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself  to give into the mind and becoming enslaved to it.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to read into symptoms of my body and automatically panic when I feel that something goes wrong.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to anticipate the worse possible thing and manifest the fear like a self fulfilling prophecy.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the fear of getting an allergic reaction.


When and as I catch myself reading through my physical sensations, I pause and I breathe. I remind myself that I have existed on this earth for at least 31 years and therefore there is no reason for me to fear any allergy. I also realize that we are made of the same substance as the earth and that our physical bodies have great power in overcoming foreign particles. I trust in my physical body's ability to handle any foreign particles and realize that there is no use fearing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment