Tuesday 21 January 2014

Day 39: the wanting to be safe character

I have noticed for the past few days that I  have been seeking a lot of support from friends and family to assist me in getting back myself back to track. I have been deviating from my normal life because I have participated in anxiety.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to always want to have a safe way out and plan for a plan b in case plan a does not work.

I forgive myself for not trusting that I have the power to do anything I want and therefore give away my power to whomever.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seek attention from other people because of the need to be loved and cared about, that is participating in the desire to just seek attention.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to remain in my comfort zone because that will enable me to live a life where there are no ups and downs or where I have to face new obstacles.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create this insecurity personality by always thinking of the 'what if' scenario and hoping that nothing will happen which will cause turmoil.


When and as I see myself participating in the wanting to be safe character, I pause and I breathe. I realize that this is only a premise that operates out of fear of the unknown. I give myself the permission to just trust that I can handle anything that comes my way, as one and as equal.

No comments:

Post a Comment