Sunday 8 December 2013

day 31: Saving the world character

I have since a kid evolved this personality trait regarding saving the world where I engage a lot in wishful thinking. I have come to understand that this comes from my parents wanting me to become a doctor and what my dad did was constantly refer me to Florence Nightingale and wanted me to dare to become like her. Therefore since a kid I have constantly been dreaming about wanting to become this heroic figure which attempts to save humanity from all chaos.

I also find that watching movies also contributes to developing a heroic personality. Men in movies are mainly seen as a hero while females are there as a support person or sex icon.What I find in my dreams and imaginations is me standing in front of a huge crowd of people and doing a noble act. For the past few weeks, I have been imagining myself in a TV competition and what I did was direct acts to bring about a new system (EMS) by slowing attempting to make the audience understand that this current system is just not working. In that imaginative scene, I portray myself as a magnetic person who is able to 'wow' people because I am showing them a new way of thinking which is entirely based on common sense.

Pretty much, from what I see, is my strong desire to wish to have people switch their perspective from what they are currently accepting and allowing to something that I am studying (the DIP). At first, I thought well, that is what we all should be doing. We should be promoting this new way of thinking and new system design. Yet, I know that simply wishing that this would happen is another mind created energetic relationship, where I am constantly allowing my mind to play out scenes and imaginations of whatever I desire to accomplish.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to engage in wishful thinking, where I would constantly spend most of my time living in my mind as opposed to being here in the physical.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be influenced by what my parents desired that I become, where I created this personality in my mind where I now should aim to be like Florence Nightingale.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to  participate in the hero construct, where I create an imaginative personality who is seen as a hero, therefore participating in a polarity construct as for a hero to exist implies that a zero should exist as well.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to imagine myself as wondergirl who will do anything and everything to just save people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become influenced from movies and cartoons where I now begin to believe that becoming a hero is what I should aim at doing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to continuously fuel the mind system by imagining being in front of a big audience and doing what needed to be done to help them understand about current reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want other people to develop common sense when I myself have not yet developed that.

When and as I see myself imagining being in front of a stage and imagining me in a situation where I get to influence people, I pause and I breathe. I tell myself that this imagination is simply just fueling the mind system because by continuously participating in my thoughts, I am not doing anything constructive with regards to being here in the now and in the physical. I commit to releasing myself from this energetic relationship of imagination via breath and engaging in activities to promote the system in real physical reality. I also commit to letting go on the energetic relationship I have created with respect to what my parents wanted me to become by realizing that they were simply coming from their own perspectives and mindset and that they did not know better.















No comments:

Post a Comment