Thursday 19 December 2013

Day 35:Resistance to drinking water

I have struggled since childhood with one major thing which is not being able to drink 8 glasses of water. I would say that a good day for me would be being able to actually drink 3 glasses of water. I seem to only consume water when I feel thirsty which  never really seems to happen throughout the day.

My doctor has been constantly pushing me to drink at least 8 glasses per day for the past 2 months. There has been a few days where I quietly obeyed and then after a few days, it would be back to square 1 where I just did not want to consume anything anymore.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to only consume water whenever I am thirsty and not push through drinking more water knowing that water is medicine and that our physical bodies require a certain amount of water a day. I commit to drinking at least 6-8 glasses of water a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment