Monday 28 October 2013

Day 17: SF on Meditation

I forgive myself for allowing myself to consider meditation as a form of stopping my thoughts, without proper investigation.
I forgive myself for allowing myself to see meditation as a form of betterment, where one will attain the highest levels in the afterlife such that they will be closest to God.
I forgive myself for allowing myself to not observe my breath whenever my thoughts start coming.
I forgive myself for allowing myself to allow my thoughts to direct me and create more fear and anxiety in me.

I realize that meditation has simply become an act to prevent us from directing ourselves in this physical universe as it almost seems as a form of escapism, where one would purposely try to take a break from this world by engaging in meditation to avoid taking responsibility for what one has created. I commit to standing here in breath, to stabilize self in any event where self faces instability and redirecting self via looking at the situation from a practical perspective and taking responsibility for what self is currently accepting and allowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment