Saturday 5 October 2013

Day 7: Self forgiveness on consuming Junk Food

I forgive myself for allowing myself to succumb to the temptation of eating junk food after my work shifts.
I forgive myself for allowing myself to feel guilt and fear whenever I consume unhealthy food.
I forgive myself for allowing myself for not realizing that all cells are linked and connected together and that they communicate in harmony to ensure that the body is fully functional
I forgive myself for allowing myself to develop an aversion to vegetables, especially in their raw form.
I forgive myself for allowing myself to be dictated by ads and the media which promote eating junk food
I forgive myself for allowing myself to develop this lazy character due to my aversion to vegetables where I would purposely avoid consuming the vegetables that my body needs to sustain itself
I forgive myself for allowing myself to fear putting on weight whenever I would consume junk food.

When and as I see myself seeking to eat junk food, I pause and I breathe. I immediately shift my mind into thinking that this type of food does not sustain life and does not promote preventative medicine. I commit to standing one and equal to life where all foods I consume are foods that are here to support my physical body and not food that are here to just promote more disease conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment